For information regarding our legal fees for representation in civil, commercial, and defense litigation and advice with business-related matters, please contact our office and schedule an appointment. There is no charge for an initial consultation.
Please check our online calendar for available dates and times. It is located under the “Schedule a Mediation” tab above. The calendar is interactive and appointments may be made online.
Our fees for mediation are,
– Half-day mediation (9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm) with snacks provided:
- $550.00 per party for 1/2 day mediation with two parties, and
- $500.00 per party for 1/2 day mediation with three or more parties.
– Full-day mediation (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) with snacks and lunch provided:
- $1,000.00 per party for full day mediation with two parties, and
- $950.00 per party for full-day mediation with three or more parties.
– Mediations that exceed their scheduled time will be billed at $250.00 per hour to be divided equally among the parties.
By the hour mediations are also available. For example, we are available for three (3) hour “quick” mediations and two (2) hour “quicker”mediations, and our rates are $250.00 per hour, shared equally by the parties. If our schedule permits, the mediations can be for “breakfast” – 7:30 am to 9:30 am or “after work” – 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
– Saturday morning mediations are also available at the same rates as indicated above.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
As a courtesy to our clients, we offer online payments through LawPay. LawPay is a secure payment system that is compliant with all card brand security standards insuring protection of your personal information. LawPay is a recommended vendor by over 60 bar associations, including the State Bar of Texas.